Monday, November 26, 2007

Quiet Times

Hey all,

I believe that this blog will start slowing down soon with new content.  Stan is spending less time around me (or is it vice versa), so I'm getting less things to write about.  I believe I'll try posting on old stuff that made us all come to know the Stan we love so much.

Honestly, all that happened today was that he scared the crap out of me when he got home.  I was in the bathroom and I heard him walk in and to his room.  After I finished up and washed my hands, I walked back to my room.  I swear, the millisecond he saw part of my hand he just screamed "I'M BACK."

Also, I don't know about what he did for the rest of the day, but it seems as if no one wants to talk to him lately.  I haven't heard him on the phone at all.  He also stopped sleeping upstairs where he and Naseem slept.  Something tells me he told her that he started sleeping there for reasons other than what he told me (better reception, pretty much a lie since he told me he gets decent reception everywhere in the house until you go outside) and she told him he was creeping her the fuck out.

If you guys get bored, you can go check out my real blog, if you want.  Less bashing, more openness, and sometimes I post items that you all know me for.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: