Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stan and the Sink Again

1. Remember how Stan said he couldn't tell when the green dish detergent was running low?  Here's a picture of the green (I use) and the blue (he uses).  Apparently, I'm quite frugal with the detergent as I told him we were running low a few weeks ago.



Notice how visible my detergent is.  Yet the blue one you can't see, as I claimed before.

2.  Stan failed again at washing something and leaving it in the sink.  Observe.



Although this time he has pretty much no excuse; he didn't even go to work today.  Our quality checker took him out on a shelf audit, where we inspect quality of our products as they sit on the shelves.

I'm a little disturbed for his department, since I'm under the impression that he's done pretty much no work for the last 3 weeks.  Even less work than usual.  I think it's because he has no one to copy/steal ideas or work from since his last 2 projects are actually projects and not busy work.

3.  Stan: "Ok, I'm leaving, have a good break."
Me: "Yeah, you too."
Stan: "I-What?"
Me: "......I said 'you too.'"
Stan: "Oh.  Ok.  Well, I'll see ya sometime *something I didn't hear because I said 'Ok, bye'*.  You never know when I'll show up."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

3. how unfortunately true. . .

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.