Monday, November 12, 2007

Stan and Girls Redux

1.  So there I was, sitting down eating my dinner.  Big big bowl of pasta with lots of tomato sauce.  Mushroom and garlic, the jar said.  I was lazy and didn't really "make" anything tonight.  Stan had seen me pour the sauce and pasta into a white bowl and mix it all up.  Three minutes after I started eating:

Stan: "Mmm.  Pasta."
Me: "....Yup."

....Stan, I really don't need you telling me what I'm eating if I know full well what it is.

2.  I like to play music from my room when I'm eating.  And I don't mind when people hum along to the song.  However, I do mind if someone butchers the song.

I don't believe Stan had ever heard "Sweet Child o'Mine" before, because when he was trying to hum the melody/solo, he was...I don't even know.  For all I know, he mighta been sending musical signals to the Moon.  Cept the aliens there would STILL be confused and probably be like "yo, that fucker needs to shut the fuck up, we're trying to rock out to some Guns N Roses here."

3.  Stan: "Yeah, my next few days are extremely busy.  CPR classes tomorrow and Wednesday, Naseem coming over on Thursday.  Just busy."
Me: "Whoa, wait, she's coming back on Thursday?"
Stan: "Yyyyyeah."
Me: "....Do you wanna give me more advance notice?"
Stan: "I'm telling you the second I'm sure."
Me: "...."
Stan: "We decided on my drive home today."
Me: *thinking, Stan, you've been home for 30 mins now* "...Ok, well, the way you said it made it sound like I was already supposed to know...."
Stan: "...Oh.  Sorry.  I just grouped it into my CPR classes, which I told you last week about."

Yes, I gave her real name.  Yes, I'm aware that it makes this blog very much not anonymous anymore, but I don't care.  I just feel like a dick like Stan doesn't deserve any sort of attention from girls if he's just going to group his girlfriend in with CPR classes.  One SHOULD be more important than the others.

Also, he's the least considerate roommate ever.  He's bringing a girl over...and tells me like...not even 3 days in advance.  And we won't even really see each other the next 2 days.  If he hadn't had let it slip tonight, I would never have known until Thursday night.

Lastly, I feel like I don't know everyone who's commenting on this blog.  Send an email to coworkerofstan@gmail.com if you wanna clue me in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you don't know who this is, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SAY SO, CUZ I ASSUMED YOU DO.
so, just looked up stan on facebook to go through his friends to find this chick, and 2 of him come up wtf?
anywho, no picture = gay, and "Naseem knows [stan] through [some other person at Naseem's school]"
are the 2 things i have observed.
this makes me think he went to visit girl A, and met girl B once girl A finally let him go? or is this ACTUALLY the same girl that he has been trying to see since day one?

Anonymous said...

"finally let him go" should be "finally let him come visit*

Anonymous said...

facebook's actually been giving double hits on some people, not sure why.

Anonymous said...

stocking up on earplugs this time?

genasama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.