Thursday, September 27, 2007

Laundry and Music

Stan messaged me at work saying that he wanted to do laundry at 9 or 10 pm tonight.  This isn't a huge concern to me, since I get home at the latest around 5.  Regardless of whether or not he told me, if I had gotten home and done my laundry first, it gets done.  For some reason, Stan thought that he "owned" the time slot from 9-10 pm and that if I was using the machines, I'd be encroaching on his time.  Even if he hadn't told me beforehand.

I was listening to Rocketman in iTunes.  My door was open.
Stan: "Good song."
Me: "Yup..." (common sense: "That's why I'm listening to it.")
Stan: "Rocketman."
Me: *thinking* "...did...he...just...tell me the name of the song...like I didn't know it?"

And remember, this is comment time, so whatever y'all want.  I know two people are fine with what's being posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the rocketman incident reminds me of exactly what he did freshman year, when he randomly appeared at my door "accidentally" and proceeded to talk at me for 30 minutes. i'm sure i've told that to lots of people who read this already...

and i'm enjoying this for what it is, but pretty much anything you do with it related to stan would amuse me, so... yeah. keep up the good work.