Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On Dishes and Comments

Stan approached me today about the dishes.

Stan: "Did you see?!?!  The dishes are clean.  I've been doing them after every meal."
Me: "Ok."

Forty five seconds of awkward silence followed, during which I realized that he was expecting a "thank you" for something he said he'd do like last week.  And the week before that, technically.

Also, I've decided that I should do one post that's kinda dedicated to all the comments.  I mean, I can't stop Stan from being himself, but I feel like sometimes the comments might get neglected.  So, if there's anything you wanna know or if you'd like to hear a different story (one from before living with him, for example), let me know in the comments, and I'll try to answer them all for the next post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nEED MOAR MR TOAD

Anonymous said...

and then i realized that if you talk to me enough, you can guess who wrote that.

Anonymous said...

yea i totally knew that was you before even reading the 2nd post...

Anonymous said...

REMEMBER THE TIME HE WOULDNT LEAVE OUR APARTMENT AFTER WE WORKED ON THE FIRST LAB PRACTICAL?
hey stan, in case you couldnt figure it out before, you sure as hell better know who this is now XD

but uh...i'm quite satisfied with the content we've been receiving so far. its going to be REALLY hard to see and talk to him without noticeable contempt next semester though...

Anonymous said...

Why should we have to talk to him? I'm totally ok with ignoring his existence.

Totally not allowed over. Ever.